Monterey County Employees Combined Giving Campaign
Thank you to all who gave through the
2012 Monterey County Employee Combined Giving Campaign!
Each year, Monterey County and Natividad Medical Center (NMC) employees support the Natividad Medical Foundation’s Greatest Needs Fund through the Monterey County Employees Combined Giving Campaign. Working in collaboration with NMC social workers, patient needs are identified each day that may impede their healing and the Greatest Needs Fund provides the support to meet these needs.
The Greatest Needs Fund has provided:
• Temporary shelter for a patient that is recovering from surgery who was homeless;
• Financial support for an infant burial after fetal demise;
• Transportation vouchers for patients recently released but who had no transportation home;
• Transitional funding for necessary medication while a patient waits for Medicare approval;
• Food vouchers for a family with young children who had been waiting all night
outside Labor and Delivery;
• Temporary shelter for a patient that is recovering from an emergency room visit who
was living in a mobile home without electricity.
In 2011, Monterey County employees pledged over $33,000 to the Greatest Needs Fund. We are so grateful for their support, especially those at the Natividad Medical Center!
If you would like to inquire about including Natividad Medical Foundation in your company’s Employee Giving campaign, please call us at (831) 755-4187.