Support Natividad Medical Foundation now and in the future through a variety of planned giving options. Some examples of planned gifts include:
- Bequests in a will or trust – stocks, mutual funds, real estate
- Beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Beneficiary of a retirement asset such as an IRA or 401(k).
- Beneficiary of a charitable trust.
Planned gifts benefit both you, the donor, and the Natividad Medical Foundation. Depending upon the nature and structure of your planned gift, the following financial advantages may accrue to you:
- Does not jeopardize your ability to sustain yourself financially while you are alive.
- Reduce your estate taxes.
- Reduce current income taxes.
- Increase current income.
- Sometimes as easy as completing a change in beneficiary form.
Of course one of the most critical benefits is the creation of your personal legacy. Planned gifts to the Natividad can help us to make multi-year investments in programs that need long term support.
Please contact Linda Ford at (831) 755-4187 if you would like to talk further about how a planned gift can be a win-win for yourself and Natividad Medical Foundation.